Summary: Your smartphone is always with you. Learn how to create images worthy of sharing and printing. Andrea offers practical and fun hands-on workshops on best practices in iPhone and mobile photography. The workshop is interactive and you will leave the workshop with skills you can use right away. Because much of the content is about photography principles, it is applicable to both iPhone and Android mobile photography.
Who is it for? For corporations, small businesses, and non-profit organizations interested in improving their social media marketing and digital communications. Workshops are personalized and tailored to your organization’s needs and interests.
Topics may include:
- iPhone basics
- Seeing the light
- Post-processing (editing)
- Photo storage and file management
- Social Media
- Mobile video and iMovie
- Photowalk (additional fee applies)
Corporate Training 1: A practical and fun half-day hands-on workshop covering smartphone and photography basics, composition, seeing the light, apps and social media. Ideal for small groups of 1-6 participants.
Corporate Training 2: A practical and fun half-day hands-on workshop covering post-processing, Instagram & Instagram Stories, mobile video and video editing. Ideal for small groups of 1-6 participants.
Conferences and AGM Professional Development: A 1.5 to two-hour hands-on workshop covering smartphone and photography basics, composition, seeing the light, apps and social media.
Lunch and Learn: A one-hour hands-on workshop covering smartphone basics and composition. From 5-20 participants.
- A Photowalk may be added on to practice what has been learned (an additional fee applies)
About Andrea: Andrea is a professional photographer of 14 years based in Toronto, Canada. She has been photographing with an iPhone for 9 years and teaching mobile photography for 4 years. Andrea Rees Photography is a social enterprise and donates 10% of profits from mobile photography workshops to The Heart of a Woman Project (THOAW). THOAW is a women’s mobile photography and digital literacy development initiative Andrea founded. She implemented a program at eKhaya eKasi Art & Education Centre in Khayelitsha, South Africa in November 2013. Read: Three years of women’s mobile photography and digital literacy in a South African Township
- Toronto and GTA: Andrea is available to travel to organizations in Toronto, Vaughan, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville and the Greater Toronto area. Travel fees may apply.
- Canada & Global: For hands-on in-person workshop locations in Ontario, Canada or around the world, please contact Andrea at andrea @ andrearees. com.
- Consulting: Andrea is available for consulting over Skype or using web technologies.
- Andrea’s Instagram Gallery
SUBSCRIBE to the Andrea Rees Photography Newslist to be kept in the loop of upcoming workshops and tours.